Berlin coworkers, it’s time to be united!
COWORKIES is on a mission to help you discover and grow your coworking network. To make it happen we have to do it together, so we invite you to Unite Berlin.
Have you wandered if there is a designer, a programer or a marketer in another coworking space that can help you pull of your project? Well now there is a way to do it with COWORKIES!
We know you might have some questions, let’s get straight to them:)
What is exactly COWORKIES?
It’s a FREE networking platform for people working in coworking spaces – to grow their network and share/find work opportunities.
What is the purpose of that campaign?
Good question 🙂
“Unite Berlin” is to gather a pool of early supporters we can rely on to test-use the platform and give us valuable feedback. Join the project and help your fellow Berlin startuppers, so it happens in the right way.
How do we do it and what’s for me?
Well, we made it super easy
- Get an invite at http://www.coworkies.com/
- Check your personal referral page
- Share your personal referral link as much as you can among your coworking friends to get spoiled by our team.
and then? well, here the fun begins!
- If you onboard 2 of your coworking friends, we offer you the awesome productivity app NOISLI worth €2
- If you onboard 5 of your friends, we invite you for a coffee and a delicious cake around the city
- If you can make it up to 15 like Jon from Betahaus, we invite you to a special dinner cooked by a professional chef selected by Foodiac
- And if you make it to the top and refers 30 friends, we are happy to offer you a free ticket to Tech Open Air Berlin festival 🙂
What if your coworking friends are not in Berlin?
COWORKIES aims at being an international platform, thus we are happy to see members from all over the world joining. If they also invite their coworking friends, we are happy to spoil them too with special perks 🙂
When will the campaign ends?
We are planning to end it on March 31st.
Lots of love from the COWORKIES team!
📨 Subscribe to our once a month newsletter to follow our startup project. Meet the awesome people we encounter along the way in the coworking spaces of the world. What’s your story? Tell us on Twitter @COWORKIES.